Welcome to django-getpaid’s documentation!¶
django-getpaid is a multi-broker payment processor for Django. Main features include:
- support for multiple payment brokers at the same time
- very flexible architecture
- support for asynchronous status updates - both push and pull
- support for modern REST-based broker APIs
- support for multiple currencies (but one per payment)
- support for global and per-plugin validators
- easy customization with provided base abstract models and swappable mechanic (same as with Django’s User model)
We would like to provide a catalog of plugins for
django-getpaid - if you create a plugin please let us know.
Disclaimer: this project has nothing in common with getpaid plone project.
This project uses semantic versioning.
- Dominik Kozaczko <https://github.com/dekoza>
- Krzysztof Dorosz <https://github.com/cypreess>.
- Paweł Bielecki <https://github.com/pawciobiel>
- Bernardo Pires Carneiro <https://github.com/bcarneiro>
You are welcome to contribute to this project via github fork & pull request.